Friday 12 December 2014

Dana Carmont Bikinis in Singapore Newspaper

When moving to Singapore 5 weeks ago, my main focus was to meet with the key people in my industry, bodybuilding, fitness and bikini models as my passion is dressing Athletes all over the world to jump up on stage and look a billion dollars!

A few meeting were had with the wonderful Dennis Tew, the Singapore bodybuilding president who has been so helpful and generous by welcoming me in to his Singapore Team. I was invited to go along to their weigh in, to meet and greet his athletes before heading to the World Titles in Mumbai.

Competitions Excite me. Being a competitor myself, I know the adrenaline that is felt when prepping for a comp.  I was so keen to dress the entire team in Dana carmont Bikinis, but time was of the essence. Tucked away in my bikini travel case I had a Blue Treasure Island body building bikini that was ready to hit the stage, with all the bling needed to make the competitor shine!

Sue Suharni, one of the competitors was keen for a new kini. I got excited and said awesome, let’s head to the change room to see how it fits!  While Sue was trying it on I heard a few little happy sniggering noises and I was getting anxious to see it on her – as you do being a bikini designer but also knowing it was going to fit her after seeing her physique!  When she walked out I was jumping up and down saying, it fits you perfectly like a glove and we were both then excited.

I was told of the great news, that Sue had taken the World Title for her division and was over the moon and as I say it’s the body that makes the bikini and if the competitor wins, it’s a HUGE bonus for me. I do my part by making you look a billion dollars on stage and you then have to ROCK it!



I would like to Congratulate Sue for her win and for making it to the Singapore Straits Time Newspaper and Rocking my bikini.


No comments:

Post a Comment